- 3 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni
- Dried oregano, for sprinkling
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake until slightly tender, 5 minutes.
Step 2: Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice, then top with mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, 10 minutes.
Enjoy this simple recipe from Delish!