- 8 ounces Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 4 ounces elderflower liqueur or grapefruit soda
- 1 750-ml bottle rosé wine
- 12 ounces Fresca
- 1 whole lemon, cut into small wedges
- 1 whole lime, cut into half-wheels
- 4 cups fresh cut melon
Step 1: Combine Tito’s Handmade Vodka, rosé, and elderflower liqueur in a large jar or pitcher.
Step 2: Cut citrus and melons and add to liquid. Allow to sit, refrigerated and covered, for about four hours.
Step 3: Before serving, add ice & Fresca, and gently stir. Ladle sangria into punch cups or wine goblets, making sure that each portion receives some of the cut fruit as a garnish.
Enjoy this great sangria featuring Tito’s Handmade Vodka!