- 5 large peaches (about 2 lb. total), cut into 1/2"-thick wedges
- 3 tablespoons Chardonnay vinegar or white wine vinegar, divided
- Kosher salt
- 1 small fennel bulb, halved, very thinly sliced on a mondoline, plus coarsely chopped fennel fronds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- Aleppo-style or other mild red pepper flakes (for serving)
Step 1: Toss peaches in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons vinegar and pinch of salt to coat. Arrange peaches on a platter and spoon any juices left in bowl over top.
Step 2: Toss fennel in the same bowl with lemon juice and remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar to coat; season with salt.
Step 3: Scatter dressed fennel and fennel fronds over peaches on platter and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with some red pepper flakes before serving.
Enjoy these simple salad from BonAppetit!