- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned (about 1 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
Step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Step 2: Arrange fish on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pan from the oven. Turn on broiler.
Step 3: Combine panko, parsley, oil, thyme, and Dijon in a small bowl. Spoon panko mixture evenly over fish, pressing to adhere. Place pan in oven; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until topping is browned.
Step 4: Combine yogurt, dill, milk, and vinegar in a small bowl. Serve with fish.
Enjoy this delicious crusted salmon & dill sauce from CookingLight!