- 1 (8 ounce) tube crescent rolls
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1 1/2 cup shredded leftover turkey
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 tabelspoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Leftover gravy, warmed, for dipping
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange on baking sheet in a sunburst pattern, with pointy ends of triangles facing outward and bases of triangles overlapping.
Step 2: Spread mashed potatoes over triangle bases, forming a ring. Top with stuffing, turkey, and cranberry sauce. Fold triangle tips over filling (there will be gaps where ingredients peek out between triangles).
Step 3: Brush crescent dough with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
Step 4: Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 5: Garnish with parsley and serve with gravy for dipping.
Enjoy this delicious way to use your leftovers from Delish!