- 3 large ears corn, husked
- 1 pound swordfish steak, skinned and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas
- 1/2 cup packed mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 8 skewers, metal or bamboo
Step 1: Heat grill to medium-high. Grill corn 12 minutes or until charred in spots, turning.
Step 2: Thread swordfish steak onto 8 soaked bamboo skewers. Brush fish and zucchini with canola oil; sprinkle with chili powder and salt. Grill fish and zucchini 6 minutes or until fish is opaque, turning once.
Step 3: Cut corn off cobs, chop zucchini and toss with chickpeas, mint, lime juice, oil, and salt. Serve with kabobs.
Kick your salad game up a notch with this recipe from GoodHousekeeping!
Tip: Use metal skewers to save yourself the half hour needed to soak bamboo ones in water.