- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 3 limes, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 4 medium tortillas
Step 1: In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, cilantro, and 1/3 of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 2: Add shrimp to a baking dish and pour over mixture. Toss until completely coated and let marinate 20 minutes.
Step 3: Meanwhile, make slaw: In a large bowl, toss cabbage with mayo, remaining lime juice and Sriracha. Season with salt.
Step 4: Heat grill to high. Skewer shrimp and grill until charred, 3 minutes per side.
Step 5: Grill tortillas until charred, 1 minute per side.
Step 6: Serve shrimp in tortillas with slaw.
Enjoy these easy spicy shrimp tacos from Delish!