- Cooking spray, for coating the muffin tin
- One 7 & 1/2-ounce can refrigerator biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 scallion, white part and some green, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound baby shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a miniature-muffin tin with cooking spray.
Step 2: Split each biscuit in half and place each half in a muffin tin, pressing it into the bottom and up the sides.
Step 3: In a medium-size bowl, mix the cheese, scallion, mayonnaise, shrimp, and dill. Place 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on top of each biscuit. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the puffs are golden brown and bubbling.