- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 4 MyDorot chopped ginger cubes
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped or 2 MyDorot chopped cilantro cubes
- 1 750 ml bottle Prosecco (substitube lemon-lime soda for mocktail version)
- 1/2 cup tequila, optional
Step 1: Add frozen (or fresh) pineapple to the blender. Add pineapple juice, ginger, and cilantro. Blend until all the pineapple is chopped up.
Step 2: Remove mixture from the blender and add to the pitcher. When ready to serve, pour in Prosecco and tequila.
Step 3: Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
Enjoy this great beverage recipe from TakeTwoTapas!