- 1/2 cup Comice Pear White Balsamic Vinegar (The Spicy Olive)
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil (The Spicy Olive)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper to taste
- 2 heads butter lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 cups frisee lettuce
- 2 pears, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled Bleu Cheese
Step 1: Combine the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a jar with a very tight lid. Shake well until the dressing is blended. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Step 2: When ready to eat, combine the butter lettuce, frisee, pears, walnuts, and Bleu Cheese in a large salad serving bowl and toss gently.
Step 3: Pour dressing over greens, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Depending on how wet you like your salad you might have enough dressing for another meal. Not interested in leftovers? Simply reduce the vinegar and oil to 1/4 cup each and reduce salt to 1/4 teaspoon.
Enjoy this easy salad from our friends at The Spicy Olive!