- 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or dough sheet)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons diced jalapenos
- 5 slices crisp bacon, diced/crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Mix cream cheese, bacon, and jalapenos together in a small bowl and set aside.
3) Roll out crescent roll dough and lightly press seems together to form a sheet.
4) Layer ingredients evenly on the dough, reserving about 2 tablespoons of cheddar, and roll lengthwise.
5) Cut into ¾” slices and place 2” apart on a foil lined cookie sheet. Top with reserved shredded cheddar, if desired.
6) Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until bread begins to brown.
7) Allow to cool slightly before plating and serving.