- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
Step 1: Heat grill to high.
Step 2: In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and red pepper flakes and season with salt.
Step 3: Place sprouts on skewers. Grill, turning frequently, until sprouts are tender and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Garnish with Parmesan and serve.
Enjoy these Brussels sprouts from Delish as a side for your next dinner!