- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter an 8 inch square baking dish.
Step 2: In a large bowl, mix together apples, cranberries, white sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Place evenly into baking dish.
Step 3: In the same bowl, combine oats, flour and brown sugar. With a fork, mix in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over apples.
Step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until topping is golden brown, and apples are tender.
Enjoy this easy go-to dessert from AllRecipes!